Chase today announced the launch of the new Disneyâ€™s VisaÂ®Â Debit Card. The new card gives customers access to special Cardmember perks when visitingÂ Walt Disney WorldÂ®Â and theÂ DisneylandÂ®Â Resorts and when shopping at DisneyStore.com and Disney Store locations.Â Disneyâ€™s VisaÂ®Â Debit Card is available now and has no annual fee.
Disneyâ€™s VisaÂ®Â Debit Cardmembers will receive the following year-round perks, including:
- 10% off on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at DisneyStore.com and Disney Store locations and at select locations atWalt Disney World ResortÂ®Â andÂ Disneyland ResortÂ®
- Access to a private Cardmember location atÂ Walt Disney World ResortÂ®andÂ Disneyland ResortÂ®Â where Cardmembers can meet some of their favorite Disney Characters and receive a complimentary 5 x 7 photo
- 10% off select dining locations atÂ Walt Disney World ResortÂ®Â andÂ Disneyland ResortÂ®Â (meal period restrictions may apply)
- 20% off the non-discounted price of select guided tours
- $50 onboard credit when Cardmembers pay for theirÂ Disney Cruise LineÂ®Â vacation in full with their Disneyâ€™s VisaÂ®Â Card and mention this offer
- Access to a dedicated toll-free customer service phone number
Guests can visitÂ DisneyDebit.com/PerksÂ for more details on these benefits.
â€œDisneyâ€™s VisaÂ®Â Debit Card is perfect for fans of Disney who prefer to use a debit card for their everyday spending,â€ said Ryan McInerney, CEO of Chase Consumer Banking. â€œWith no annual fee, it provides access to Cardmember perks at Disney Theme Parks and Disney Store, and offers a choice of imaginative Disney card designs.â€
â€œWe are delighted to introduce this new debit card with Chase, which offers great value and a bit of fun for Disney fans and families,â€ said Jenny Cohen, Senior Vice President of Customer Relationship Management for The Walt Disney Company.Â â€œDisneyâ€™s VisaÂ Debit Card enables us to better serve our customers with a choice of cards through Chase.â€
Disneyâ€™s VisaÂ®Â Debit Cardmembers will receive the same security and safety benefits as the standard Chase VisaÂ®Debit Card, including real-time fraud monitoring, free security alerts, zero liability protection, guaranteed reimbursement for unauthorized purchases andÂ BlinkÂ tap & go functionality in markets where applicable.
The Disneyâ€™s VisaÂ®Â Debit Card is the latest addition to the suite of Disneyâ€™s VisaÂ®Â Cards offered by Chase.Â TheÂ Disney RewardsÂ®Â VisaÂ®Â Credit CardÂ was introduced in 2003 and earlier this year, Chase launchedÂ Disneyâ€™s Premier VisaÂ®Â Credit Card from Chase.
Chase checking customers can switch their current Chase Debit Card to a Disneyâ€™s VisaÂ®Â Debit Card by visiting their local branch or calling Chase Customer Service at (800) 935-9935.
Disneyâ€™s VisaÂ®Â Debit Card is available with all Chase checking accounts excluding High School and Access Checking.Â Standard eligibility requirements apply.